My title page contents

Sunday 11 May 2014

The Devil Wears Prada


The Devil Wears Prada... but in this case its Linh wears Prada! haha (lame joke I know)

Here is my brief review of my first ever Prada bag. I would like to say the Prada range of tote bags is amazing. Three reasons why I love their range: the bag represents a business women with a tailored design, class and sophistication, and high-end couture style.



So on the 3rd April 2014 my friend and I attended James St Up Late (a Marie Claire event) in the Valley. Not expecting to be making any purchases that night, as I was just there to browse and network with the organisers of the events. As we walked through James Street I saw in the window of a French Boutique, a Prada bag! I literally had to double take because I couldn't believe my eyes. I was seriously considering purchasing a Prada bag in Japan however it was much more expensive and considering the exchange rate, it wouldn't be worth it. So I left Japan a little bit disappointed. Anyway, to my astonishment Brisbane, the Valley had a re-seller of Prada! That is extremely rare, because Brisbane has no Prada stores at all. They are all located in Sydney or Melbourne (the larger cities).

So with this impulse decision I purchased the bag with my friend's persuasive skills. I do not regret it at all.

This bag is great because the size fits small note books, tablets perfectly whilst having space for wallet, phone etc. I prefer to carry this bag on my arm rather than shoulder bag as the size a a little awkward when dangling off my shoulder. In that situation, I am also thinking of purchasing a smaller Prada tote for the casual occasions! Let's wait and see!! :)

Details of the bag:

Saffiano Leather Tote
Double Handle
Detachable Shoulder Strap
Metal lettering logo on saffiano leather base
Snap closure
Two outside pockets
two inside pockets
L 33 H 23.5 W 14.5CM

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this bag! great colour.

    http://www.missaggiekwong.com/

    ReplyDelete